Just 15 miles north of the state capitol in Austin, Round Rock is one of the nation’s fastest-growing and economically vibrant cities.
Even though we're The Sports Capital of Texas, there's still plenty of entertainment in town that doesn't involve a ball, a stadium or a scoreboard. Check out these attractions when you're off the field.
From business meetings to basketball tournaments, and everything in between, Round Rock has you covered. Our flexible facilities and high-end amenities will make your next event a sure success.
Relax at one of the many hotels in Round Rock. Whether you're looking for business facilities, comfortable amenities or just a firm bed to rest after the big game, there is an option for you.
You brought your cleats. You brought your jersey. Did you bring your appetite? Enjoy burgers, sandwiches, barbeque, steaks, pasta, seafood and more at one of our restaurants.
Golfers, rejoice! The moment we've been waiting for is finally here - Forest Creek Golf Club has reopened after nine months of extensive and impressive renovations. So get your clubs ready, book a tee time, and come see for yourself the new and improved golf experience at Forest Creek!
The $5.1 million renovation project includes:
* Rebuilding all 18 greens, practice putting green and chipping green to USGA specifications
* Creation of optional 19th hole
* Complete renovation of the driving range, including new tee area, range lighting, netting regrading,
target greens, sand traps
* Reconstruction of all bunkers throughout the golf course
* Improved drainage in low lying areas of the course
* Installation of new course irrigation system
* Replacement and renovation of bridges and other infrastructure
The renovation also included the clearing of non-native trees and planting of native grasses to further complement the course’s beauty. The new visual corridors also increase the playability of the modern gem golf course.